Friday, January 28, 2011

Feel like complaining?

I am not feeling well today. Not being a person that will ever verbally complain, I am going to make a list of things that I want to complain about.

1. My throat feels like I swallowed glass and my ears hurt.
2. I have a headache.
3. I hate that I have to go to the market at least 3 times a week to buy milk. With the way my husband drinks it, I should invest in a cow.
4. The thought of more snow is actually physically making me ill.
5. I am tired of waiting for feedback from publishers. Does it really take 5 to 6 weeks or 12-16 weeks to get back to someone?
6. Just got my W-2 from work today, where did all that money go?
7. Why am I always short money for bills? I hate bills.
8. It's only 5pm and I want to take a bath and go to bed.

I guess I am done venting now.

Peace Out,
MRD

1 comment: