Monday, February 7, 2011

Why do weekends pass so quickly?

Why do weekends pass by so quickly? Don't they seem to fly by as opposed to Thursday and Friday? It's the same amount of time, forty-eight hours. I just don't understand it. I think it is actually a weird time anomaly. Yet here I sit on a Monday morning blogging before I have to get ready for work.

The only part of the Superbowl that I saw last night was the half time show. I usually love the Black Eye Peas but even with all of the techno and lights, I feel that their performance was a bit lackluster. I did see a commercial that made me laugh my ass off. It was the commercial where a child was dressed up like Darth Vader and was trying to use the force on different things. When the dad at the end remotely started the car and the kid looked startled was priceless.

I am trying to watch Glee right now. I sincerely hope that something bad happens to these horrible football players. Can I say enough is enough with the bullying? Most schools have no bullying policies, shouldn't they show these blockheads the ramifications of their actions. Maybe showing how students experience bullying is not enough. They need to show the bully's that it is not excepted.

Enough from me right now. Have to eat and get ready for work.

Peace Out,
MRD

1 comment:

  1. They Darth Vader commerical was really good. So was one of the Doritios. I laughed my butt off.
    I worked until almost midnight Saturday, so this weekend went by faster for me. And I have to work this coming weekend. UGH

    Have a good day at work.

    ReplyDelete