Monday, March 7, 2011

Who knew?

Who knew that new pillows could throw my sleep so off? Over the weekend, we were supposed to get a new bed but instead, we got new pillows. Doesn't make sense but...The new pillows are too fluffy. I am usually a stomach sleeper and I can't sleep on my stomach! They also gave me a pain in the neck (and I'm not talking about the husband). So I barely slept and am now at work in pain.

I also woke up to a message on my cell phone that my brother had to rush my mother into the hospital last night. She got sick on her birthday and we all just assumed that she caught the flu from one of the grand kids. Well, she has a virus, pneumonia, and her sugar is all out of whack because she is not eating and drinking. So they admitted her last night.

Not a good start to the morning!

Peace Out,
MRD

2 comments:

  1. Oh damn...hope your mom is okay. Will keep her and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    The pillows - I get that. I'm very picky because I get stiff necks easily. Pillows are difficult to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope Mom hangs in there and ends up okay. My baby just got over the flu; I'm sorta missing when she just snuggled on my lap and watched TV with me. You'd never know she'd been sick if you saw her today.

    This is exactly why I'm afraid to buy knew pillows though we need them badly.

    ReplyDelete