Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Seriously bad blogger

I have been a seriously bad blogger lately. Sometimes blogging seems like a chore. I have so many ideas for stories in my head. Writing is easy for my in that respect. It's not the ideas that's the problem. Honestly, it's the time. Time, time, time... As with anyone who doesn't have the luxury of being able to stay home and write all day, I have to balance on the tightrope of time. Time for the day job, time for teaching a college course, time for writing down my stories, so the characters in my head stop screaming at me. Let's not even talk about time to have a life or clean my house. If someone actually came to the door, I would have to bar them from entry. Really, it is that bad! But who wants to clean or do anything for that matter when you come in from work at 6:30 at night?

I'm also interviewing for a new position on Saturday. I think it's time for me to go back to teaching little kids full time. Right now, I serve in a more professional development capacity for teachers. I'm done with that because honestly it's a lot easier dealing with twenty-six, seven year olds then just a few teachers.

Off to the day and then the night job today. Have a great day!
MRD

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the interview. I totally understand the blogging issue. To add to your concerns I wonder if people other than my friends are reading my blog posts. I don't get reader comments. It's frustrating to know if it's worth the time.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber,
    I wonder that all the time. I'm really beginning to question if it's worth it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you guys mean. TOTALLY! The only people to visit my blog are people whose blogs I visit back. But when I think, just stop blogging then, I kind of panic. What if I lose my one fan?! It's such a dilemma.

    Good luck on your interview!

    ReplyDelete